Sunday, July 19, 2009

This week's bodywork life lessons!!


This week, I learned so much from my practice.

I teach, I practice, I learn.........

I teach my students and my clients that we need to practice self-care. I always preach the adage that when we nourish ourselves first, then we are able to give more of ourselves -- even to give at all!

This comes back to myself as well. And I finally receive much needed massage from two wonderful practitioners and I begin to see that I am stretching myself too thin at times as my body releases.

Nourish your body, Nourish your heart. If you are feeling as if you need love and care. Give some love and care to yourself, then offer love to another. Even if it is to feed and care for your pets, release your needs and experience compassion.

I so appreciate my work, my body, all of this.

Namaste.

No comments: